Monday, February 16, 2009

Powerpoint.With hyperlink

Hye there.i m back!!
I would like to write a bit bout POWERPOINT..which is my tutorial on Jan 20th, 2009.I used to prepare powerpoint before whic is during my study n also during my teaching period at private college. But they were simple powerpoints.what i wanna share here is sumthin new to me which is powerpoint with link.In simple words, when u click at any particular sentences/word , it ll bring u to other page/link.n yet, u can come back to the 1st page with the 2nd click..

let s do some revision!
  • Firstly, we need to set the slide show (for example, i want 3 main slide)so i have to set from slide 1 to slide 3 as my main slides.
  • slide no 4 n the rest will be the contents.
  • To create a hyperlink, i need to highlight the sentence(for example in slide 2) and then right click.
  • Insert hyperlink.
  • Then, click 'place in this documents'.After that, i need to select the slide to be linked(for example, slide no 4).
  • And finally click ok
  • I ve already create a hyperlink to my powerpoint... =)
And Pn Nor Sakinah had assigned us to prepare a powerpoint as a reflection to our tutorial class...i ve done my best n i am happy to get 4 out of 5 marks.I ll do my best in the next task...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment